Monday, October 16, 2006

I'M BACK!

And a bitter sweet feeling it is. An unusal reception I recieved from everyone wondering why I was back.
I am back because we has flight and housing issues.... so although Pastor and I both really wanted me to stay, we both felt in our spirit it was time to come home. But the Holy Spirit is awesome in that way. Giving peace with no explaination.
My sister, Stephanie the world changer, told me of a time she was in India for missions. They wanted her to stay, she wanted to stay, and they were going to pay for everything. All was good, but her Spirit Man said "no". Two weeks after she left, the person she was going to stay with was robbed at gun point and shot. Praise the Lord for His voice for those who have ears to hear!
Although my tour in Africa is over, I am afraid my heart has been left behind.
Though it is unclear at this point what are my next steps, I will continue to seek His will, and try to support Africa by any of my means possible. I'm working on a project right now that I will submit to Pastor. I'm still on Swazi-time..... I've been up since 4:30 this morning.... so natually, I had to text Pastor a BIG "GOOD MORNING"! HA!





First church cervice back home! Pastor Jay brought down the house about, what else?, Missions!



As pastor explained, it's most exciting on these trips to meet new people. I gave up my seat on the plane in D.C. to get a free ticket.... and these guys missed there plane, so I was able to put Byron (on the left) up in my free hotel room, and Shauna (right) missed her plane, so we all hung out together, and made it to New Orleans together. Too bad there trip was in vain, since the Eagles where tossed by the Saints!

There are still pictures to be posted, esp. from Kenya, so as I enjoy high-speed, FREE internet, I will be making a few more postings when I have time.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Tandi Loving said...

Welcome Home Brous!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff said...

Bruce,
As,I told with shock on my face!.welcome home.we all missed you!.

brandon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home