Friday, September 29, 2006


Difficult to believe, tonight is my last night in Swaziland. I fly out to Jo-berg South Africa tomorrow afternoon, and then to Kenya on Sunday morning. I am sad to leave, but can't wait to see what God has waiting for me in yet another time zone! (8 hours away).
There is still a chance I may be fortunate enough to come back to Swaziland after my tour in Kenya.... but we'll have to wait and see what God has in mind.

Keep me in your prayers for safe travels and divine appointments!

Love you guys!


P.S.- I have no idea what my internet situation will be like in Kenya.... so this may be good bye for a while.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited to see what God is going to do through you in Kenya!! I may not be physically there with you, but I am praying for you, Aaron!!
God bless you on your journey!!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff said...

Aaron,
i'm praying for every day and even when you leave.that you have safe trip back to the USA and back home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home