Thursday, September 28, 2006

I thought this was just a cool looking church in the town of Manzini.



Modern day pillars in the missionary community: David "Beano" Van Rensburg & Children's Cup founder Dave "Pop" Ohlerking.



(Picture on Left) Truth be told, for every 200 kids I make laugh, there is that one child terrified of the "pale skinned black man." Of coarse, it is my mission to make them like me, and within 10 minutes, we where having fun!

(Picture on Right) Healing Place Church represents! Earl Rentz on the left is the CFO for HPC, and Dan Ohlerking on the right, is also on staff with HPC, and "Pops" son.

This beautiful girls name is Dolly. It can sometimes be difficult to determine gender: mixed cloths and all the same hair cut.















Kids excited about their trees!

Quick Note



The Family Church, Family, & Friends,

I just wanted to say Thank You once again for your support on this mission.
The people of Swaziland thank you, as I have heard from many of them.
Your prayers and comments are greatly appreciated.



REPORT:

We are closing in on completion at the Health Clinic in Makholweni. Painting is almost done (Thank the Lord!) and others are working on cabinets.

Yesterday, I was able to buy Peach, Orange, and Mango Trees and compost for 3 care points that I have never been. It cost me E 285.90 (Emalangeni) which is about $ 38. Since everything is mountain, the soil is very rocky. You have to have a pick-axe with a shovel to dig. It was sooo fun!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and Dolly!! You have such a sweet smile!! You are a blessing!! It's great that you are a blessing to those children!! They are important!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home