Thursday, September 21, 2006

THE WEEKEND!
(Saturday)




Mr. Rodger's cabinet skills at work! Saturday morning we built (okay, okay-HE built, I supervised) shelves for the care centers. I should have paid more attention to my grandfathers cabinet building as a kid.



Yet another beautiful Saturday Swazi Sunset!



I absolutly LOVE Saturday Nights! WE HAVE CHURCH! A group of family missionaries from all over America (and the world) get together for food, games, worship, and the Word! It's great getting to meet people from all over the world on a daily basis, remembering we all all brothers and sisters in Christ!

I am trying to pick up the game Ping pong. I think I'm a natural....like Forrest Gump!.... I have given my self the name "Ping Pong Ninja" as I play against "Handle bars Pat."

2 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger promise4ya said...

Hey Brous, I finally found your blog, thanks to Pastor Jay for linking it to his. Look like you are havin' the experience of a lifetime. I think that's AWESOME ! I am so excited for you and proud of you, too. Me and the girls are praying for you. Take care & God bless.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Swaziland looks beautiful. Glad you are doing well and enjoying church over there. "Ping Pong Ninja"- that's a cool nickname.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home